Aerotek has an immediate opening for a Credit Analyst at the corporate office in Hanover, MD.
Job Summary: Reporting to the Corporate Credit Manager, the Credit Analyst is responsible for ensuring high quality accounts receivable. This is accomplished through proactive customer evaluation prior to providing services, by analyzing the customer’s financial condition, as well as their payment history with Aerotek. In addition, the Credit Analyst evaluates all existing Aerotek customers at pre-determined intervals during the performance of services. The Credit Analyst is a proficient expert in the management of customer credit lines and ratings. Qualities include building customer relationships, conflict resolution, professionalism, attention to detail, strong follow-up skills, the ability to embrace Allegis Group communication model as appropriate and the ability to adapt to changes in the workplace.
· Looking at financial statements and other information on clients by using Dun and Bradstreet, the Internet, etc
· Analyzing the financial statements of current and potential clients in order to determine financial stability
· Qualified candidates will ideally have 1 – 3 years related experience
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Salesforce.com, D&B and PeopleSoft
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Excellent customer service skills
· BA/ BS in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a Business Related Degree