Aerotek has an immediate opening for an Experience / Product Owner at the corporate office in Hanover, MD.
This position will collaborate with leaders and key stakeholders at Aerotek, sister opcos, Allegis technology departments, and Product teams to ensure that solutions are aligned with the PFSC / PFDC and result in recruiter success.
· Collaborate with appropriate stakeholders and teams to formulate solutions that are aligned with Aerotek’s business goals and technology strategy and vision.
· Partner with recruiters in field offices and centers to understand pain points and opportunities
· Partner with Professional Development to ensure training needs are understood and met to impact system utilization
· Work as primary point contact for Allegis IS and Product Teams for recruiting technology requirements
· Identify and analyze new and emerging technology within the staffing industry vs. Aerotek’s current platforms –resolving gaps in service, technology, and current trainings.
· Participate in technology vendor vetting and selection.
· Work as part of the implementation team for new rollouts and experiments
· Partner with Digital Marketing team to understand the contractor experience and how recruiting technology will enhance the contractor experience
· Use strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills to ensure objectives are met.
· Must be goal oriented and comfortable with ambiguity; excellent communicator who is able to present to all levels throughout the organization.
· Partner with Sr. Manager of Technology to measure ROI of technology investments
· Champion technology best practices in effort to drive recruiter success and achievement of company goals
· Bachelors Degree
· 5+ years experience analyzing and solving business problems
· 5+ years experience working with technology solutions to enhance operations
· Strong Salesforce Experience preferred
· Experience with CRM or ATS platforms preferred
· Strong analytical and research skills
· Strong organizational and planning skills, along with the ability to multi-task
· Strong grammar, editing and written communication skills - can concisely communicate ideas in writing.
· Competence with Microsoft Office products
· Critical thinking and negotiating skills are a must