Ensuring our contract employees, clients, and sales teams receive superior service in the areas of human resources, accounting, and administrative support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Customer Support Associate (CSA) is responsible for ensuring our customers including, but not limited to contract employees, clients and local sales teams receive superior human resource, payroll and benefits support. The CSA is also the primary liaison with the corporate office regarding all accounting related issues. Specific responsibilities include:
* Ensuring front office customer service (telephone and reception desk).
* Completing internal payroll.
* Managing timecard audit and collection (including contacting contractors and/or clients for missing timecards) in PeopleSoft and AHCS.
* Time and Audit Billing report audit.
* Managing the distribution and explanation of expected and actual commission numbers.
* Resolution of all spread and commission related issues.
* Ensuring timecards for AHCS exception accounts are submitted to corporate associate in a timely manner.
* Managing the Unemployment Process including claims and hearings.
* Managing the Worker's Compensation Program including education, filing claims and alternate light duty locations.
* Managing the processing of payroll (sort, stuff and mail).
* Resolution of all payroll and invoicing issues (adjustments, lost checks, invoice issues, etc.)
* Managing all filing.
* Ensuring an adequate supply of Pre Employment Packets are on hand.
* Completing pre employment paperwork with contractors.
* Managing contractor and internal benefits program.
* Ensuring the accurate and timely entry of starts and finishes in PeopleSoft.
* Audit of New Starts reports.
* Managing the HR folder process.
* Selling Direct Deposit or electronic deposit and CashPay to all contractors and clients.
* Managing the use of DHL or FEDEX.
* Ensuring the timely processing of Tax Credit Forms.
* Ensuring adequate levels of administrative and galley supplies.
* Managing P Card account.
To ensure that the highest level of customer service is provide to our internal and external customer and employees. The CSA must carry out the supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below must be met to perform the essential job duties and responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience
BA/BS degree in Human Resources, Business, and Accounting preferred.
2 + years experience in a customer service related position.
Ability to priorities, organize, problem solve and meet deadlines and goals.
Ability to communication effectively and provide proper follow up.