Aerotek has an immediate opening for a Compliance Analyst at the corporate office in Tempe, AZ.
Scope of Position:
The Compliance Analyst position resides within the Operational Services Department and will be responsible for completing various types of operational audits and projects to measure the effectiveness of internal and operational controls. The Compliance Analyst must be knowledgeable regarding Aerotek's internal policies and procedures in order to make recommendations based on audit results. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter and consistently exhibit a drive for results. They possess an understanding of Aerotek's internal policies, procedures and work-flow and are able to effectively communicate audit results and subsequent decisions to support groups.
- Maintain and drive compliance with various laws and regulations, including, but not limited to, Federal, State and local wage and hour laws; as well as driving compliance among partner groups (FSG, OSG, Front Office, Field) with various internal operational controls.
- Maintain database integrity for all compliance documentation received, including, but not limited to, Service Agreements, Exhibit As / rate documentation, Exhibit B / screening requirement documentation and Pre-Employment paperwork.
- Drive weekly operational scorecard compliance through the distribution of accurate audits and reporting to partner groups.
- Distribute assigned queries and audits timely and accurately to all partner and customer groups.
- Drive audit results to increase compliance and accountability among all partner and customer groups.
- Complete ad hoc assignments, projects and audits.
- Assist support groups with questions and guidance relating to specific audits and compliance processes.
- Strive to create efficiencies within the Operational Compliance Department by streamlining processes and audits.
Minimum Education / Abilities / Skills:
- BA / BS degree in Business or related field preferred.
- At least 1 year of relevant operating experience within an Allegis operating company.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, SharePoint and Access.
- Action-oriented and consistently acts with customers in mind.
- Consistently provides clear and concise communication to internal and external customers.
- Detail-oriented with ability to "live in the grey" when necessary to weigh risk versus reward.
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Consistently pushes self and teammates for results.
- Goal-driven with a focus on self-development.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed