Aerotek has an immediate opening for a Backgrounds Compliance Supervisor at the corporate office in Hanover, MD.
The Background Compliance Supervisor resides within the Aerotek Operational Services (Background Investigations) Department supervising a team. The individual will be responsible for overseeing a team of Background Compliance Analysts. The supervisor will lead a small team and ensure that its work is being conducted in accordance with Company policy and procedures. This supervisor will also be responsible for the personal and professional development of their team.
- Ensure compliance with the organizations policies and procedures
- Assisting the teams with questions/guidance in performance of its work
- Striving to create efficiencies and process improvements within the Operational Services (Background Investigations) Department
- Partner with internal personnel to educate and develop best practices
- Training and development of team members including but not limited to goal setting, development meetings, administering semi-annual and year end evaluations, and motivating team
- Performing ad hoc assignments/projects
Direct Supervisory or Management Responsibilities:
Executes supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- 4+ year’s experience with Aerotek with a minimum rating of Meeting Expectations
- 5+ year’s experience directly involved in employment background checks
- Supervision experience is preferred but not required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Must demonstrate a strong desire to lead people
- Must be self-motivated and demonstrate initiative
- Must be driven to teach
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed