Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Aerotek's success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team in a range of roles and positions, from recruiters, sales and account managers to finance, marketing and administration.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
*This position is for our corporate office in Hanover, MD*
Prepared By: Executive Director
Approved By: Human Resources
Job Summary: The Payroll Administrative Assistant will be helping the Sr. Payroll Specialists and Contractor Payroll Supervisor with general administrative duties that relate to Payroll. This position has the potential to develop into the Payroll Specialist role.
- Clicking tax panels in the PeopleSoft program from the combined tax report.
- Indexing /Scanning of all Payroll related documents into WSSRD.
- Entering manual process for the Payroll Specialists into the PeopleSoft program.
- Help research state/federal laws for the department.
- Help research abandoned property spread sheets.
- Help research Bank Rec /Exhibits received from financial dept.
· Cover for Payroll Specialists when out of office.
· Maintain spread sheets on Excel and Microsoft Office software
· Various administrative duties
Supervisory or Management Responsibilities:
· Payroll Experience preferred
· Strong customer service skills
· Ability to prioritize, organize, problem solve and meet deadlines and goals
· Ability to communicate effectively and provide proper follow up